We are the #1 Immigration Business Plan Experts
for E2 Investor Visas, EB5 visas, L1 visas, H1B visas and E1 visas
Immigration authorities require anyone looking to settle in the United States have a proper business plan. Without the guidance of a professional, you risk delay and rejection of your visa—at a time you need it most.
Your business plan needs to include projected expenses and profits for the next five years, in-depth detailing about the nature of your business and the proper emphasize on key criteria immigration officials look for every day.
Unfortunately for those applying for a business visa, the terminology is foreign, the process is complicated, and the application is nearly impossible without the assistance of an immigration business plan professional.
When it comes to immigration business plans, our credentials speak for ourselves. You can access our blog at visa.immigrationbusinessplan.net
for more information.
We have the strongest credentials
- Nearly 500 immigration business plans completed
- 97% actual success rate
- 5 years of successful immigration business plan expertise
- Performed over a thousand of financial forecasts
- Advised thousands of clients on US market entry
- 10 years of experience in the field of business sales and fund raising
- We have catered for any client of any size from small main street business to multi billion dollars corporation over 120 industries
The choice is Yours
- This document requires business immigration expertise
- Using a Business Plan Template or a Business Plan writer can jeopartize your application
- Business Plan writers don't know how to draft this document
- Preparing a visa application can last months. We stand by you all the steps of the way
- We update your document for FREE until VISA APPROVAL
- Don't take a chance on your visa. Hire the #1 immigration business plan company today
Immigration Business Plan
If you are in the process of applying for an E2 INVESTOR VISA, EB5, E3, H1B, L1, you need to provide immigration authorities with a Business Plan for the next three to five years, including projected expenses and profits. This business plan must emphasize the key criteria that will qualify the business and yourself before the immigration authorities. This is one of the most, if not the most, important parts of your E2 visa application and therefore should not be underestimated.
This requirement can be challenging for a foreign entrepreneur, who has all it takes to run their business successfully in the U.S. but lacks the language skills, financial skills, or simply the time to complete a business plan. On average, an entrepreneur spends around 400 hours creating their business plans
Hire the Best Professionals
Sarena Corporate Finance Consulting offers you the ability to have your Business Plan professionally crafted by a team of experts in anytime between 48 hours and 2 weeks. We are committed to delivering high quality business plans at affordable prices, with short turnaround times. Our experience in a variety of industries allows us to excel in writing a wide range of business plans and understand virtually any business model. This is paired with our understanding of immigration law, which sets us apart from accountants and business plan writers. In addition, the number of business immigration cases we receive is comparable in volume to what U.S. law firms handle on a yearly basis.
Feedback from our clients
We offer a whole range of services to our clients